When using our weighted Serenity Blankets, please keep the following in mind:
- Infants should not use weighted blankets.
- Young children and the elderly who may find it difficult to move around underneath the blanket should not be using them.
- People with certain health conditions should also avoid weighted blankets. These include chronic respiratory conditions, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Avoid usage for people with claustrophobia, as it may increase their anxiety.
- If there is damage on the blanket and there is a risk of the inner glass filling leaking out, do not continue using the blanket.